- You’ll eat better quality vegetables.
- You’ll eat a greater variety of vegetables.
- You’ll eat more vegetables.
- You’ll save time.
- You’ll save money.
- You’ll get to visit the farm weekly.
- You’re supporting the local community.
- You’re supporting the availability of local, in-season produce and the farms it comes from.
We are not medical professionals. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your doctor before making any dietary or exercise changes.